小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

$10M HongBao!!

I BGHT TOTO AGAIN!!

under the influence of xiang of cux..
and also the temptation of $10M to be won!
my gosh! Singapore Pools is really rich isnt it? ;D

lunch with the usual gang..
several attempts 2 meetup 4 lunch failed.
finally we settled with 2dae..
braised duck rice follow by mango desserts.
im full to the throat & stil full right now! keke~

tml wil b havin team lunch at Hog's Breath!
oh man! hope i wont topple any water or disgrace myself.
esp infront of those big bosses & colleagues. ;x
1 pix b4 crossin e road..
last 1 b4 bidding byes 2 them..

hope we'll meetup 4 lunch soonest!

on a side note..
i've got crazy spree-ers lahx..
morn was sorting out my spree thingy..
which makes me wonder :
"are my F21 sprees really that hot?"

- humming to the song Makes Me Wonder -

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home