小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Genes DO Affect

cause i've got a great example to show..

be sure to read til e end & u'll uds what i mean.. ;p
ytd was 初三 of 农历新年..
we welcomed my maternal side of relatives over!
its e 1st time e kids came over aft we moved house! ;D
of cux, steamboat is e fastest "dish" my mum cld prepare..
aft a rnd of tourin our "new hse", we settled down 4 lunch.
lets c who we've got around the table..
AIYO! its supposed 2b candid take lehx..
how can acknowledge the camera? =p
From Left clockwise :
youngest cousin QingDa, raked e 4th;
my uncle, father of my 4 TALL cousins;
younger cousin YiLi, raked e 3rd;
oldest cousin YiJia, raked e 1st;
& lastly my father. =]
alrights! lets try another candid take..
hmmm! this time rnd another cousin acknowldge e camera..
and thats my younger cousin e 1st QingYang, raked e 2nd..

which i guess by now every1 is confused right?
HA HA HA! thats my motive behind introducing them..
finally a REAL candid take!
ehhhx~ but i dun uds why every1 is lookin at diff direction?

aft a lllooonnnggg steamboat lunch,
and lettin toto settle down with them,
we started with a round of MAHJONG!
only a rnd of 东南西北 & we took 3hrs+ siax! :O
me vs my cousins..
hiakx hiakx hiakx~ who is e ultimate winner?

my mum cooked fried rice 4 us as dinner..
with a bowl of soup addon..
everything ended at 8:30pm where WE head off 2gether..
my family catchin CJ7 at Cathay mahx.. ;)
decided 2 tak a pix b4 goin off..
note e DIFFERENCE IN HEIGHT!!
*sObx*sObx*
thats my cousins..
with e youngest being e tallest 2b away..
e youngest is standin at 190cm!! *faint*
guess wat! my elder cousin is wearin heels..
else, she'll be e shortest among them.. ;x
den my poor mum was forced 2 tak a pix w them..
muahahahahah~ *its suggested by me ;x*

now do u know that genes wil cause alot diff?
& thats my family in cinema waitin 4 movie..

overall, CJ7 is good 4 family 2 watch it 2gether..
but i wont recommend watchin durin wkends..
u know what i mean? ;D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home