小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Every Other Things

these few days r supposed 2b my FREE-est days..
but i jux get to know 1 of the bad-dest news!
my ex-colleague came bac & he told me..
2 of the finance ppl r LEAVING!
WTH?! den who am i gonna send the reports to?
o.O this is really getting nowhere siax.. =|

anyway, back to a lighter mode..
im so happy with my latest F21 buys!
its so pretty okie? ;D
wil show the pix at e end of e post..
this pix is supposed 2b MIA-ed
cux i cant find it anywhere when suddenly,
"poof!" there it came out of i duno where..
taken on e day zhen rebond her hair..
& xiang drop by awhile too.. ;)

these r taken on CNY Eve.
met her aft work 2 buy some stuffs..
i helped my auntie 2 buy a cake,
end up, she oso bght 1 4 her bibi's family.
i duno why she's pointing at me..

here's toto presenting to all of you..
1 of his lazy days/hours at home..
lazing on his "bed"
he jux love 2 lay down in this way..
with his legs wide open.. -.-"

any idea where is he lying outside?
its the TOILET!!
for what ur asking?
watching me baking my muffins!
hiakx hiakx~ greedy dog yeahx?
my v nicely baked muffins..
its meant 2 give some1..
plus e remaining ones left over here..

den toto appear again..
1 of his lazy morning..
lets c his diff slping pose..
with his legs wide open AGAIN!
does all male dogs like 2 slp this way?

last Sun met zhen 4 awhile..
chit chat catch up & she lunch..
Pin Si at the AMK Hub..
her beef hor fun taste not bad..
CHEERS with teh bing~
kekekeke~ ;x
why doesnt they fill it up completely?
is like left neither half nor filled.
with the Mango Sorbet & Mango Pudding.
it sucks btw.. dun try.. ;x

Mon exchange my muffins with these cheesecakes..
its MANGO cheesecake!!
lisa~ i want the receipe!!

some1 bght this Doraemon Puzzle 4 me..
seems difficult but act. it isnt..
all the pieces have been labelled with numbers already..
HA HA HA~!
but i stil failed at the 1st attempt..
& quickly picked up the way 2 fix up..
here's the completed 1..
pretty isnt it? ;D
my doraemon collection expanding..
can u spot where is this doraemon? ;p

below is my 2 new buys frm F21..
Optimus tee..
aft my Bumble Bee tee.. hehe~
i stil like Transformer!!
I HEARTT this semi-dress/top..
its so comfortable can?!

BUT the chest area is too loose..
can c my bra from side-way.. ;(
i gotta figure out a way 2 wear it..
NO MATTER WHAT!

LOL!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home