小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, February 18, 2008

"YONE X CHEKI" BOX-SET

im havin an extremely hard time now..
reason being i shld b happy cux i got my pay
BUT my co. corked up the system & i din get my increment.
-.-"

to my disappointment, i was left staring at my bank a/c last fri morn.
totally unbelieveable i mux say!
cux e amount was stil e same as last month.
:O

and to add on to my disappointment,
i saw the box set of cammy which i wanna get previously!
its back on the LOMO website! ;(

studied the specifications & its really hard to resist.
esp the fact that the prints r in credit-card size..
which is so easy peasy to keep & store. ;D

head over to HERE for the specifications.
how i wish my co. suddenly decides 2 raise my pay by further more.
so i can fulfil my wish of owning this camera!
of cux i know is jux my wishful thinking! ;p

if i really decides 2 get this box set,
it'll be like my whole increment gone + add-on extras..
no e-shoppin for that mth nor exp dinning/lunching.
imagine if i get the Box Set + 10packs of films?
it'll cost $295usd which wil incur GST at customs!
eeeeeEEwwwWwwwwww~ how?!
im really torn apart by choices.

i HATE to make choices cux i simply sucks!

ok, let me settle my increment 1st

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home