小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Neglecting In Process...

i've been abit far more busy than usual.
thou am clearin leave & at hm most of e time,
but my time are mostly tied up w my spree's stuffs.

=(

imagine 6 boxes of loots lyin at ur place?
looking at them & doin nothing wil only makes me more displeased.

hence i used up a fair bit of time sorting them out.

not withstanding the fact that i've got items too! ;D

thats the only thing which motivates me..

shall update once i've sort most of them out.

and when i've sort out e photos!

its too much!
& i duwan use up blogger's photo storage.
so might hafta resort to collage..
that wil requires extra time 2 photoshop. =[

Not 4getting to wish my dear friends..

MERRY XMAS~!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home