小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, December 10, 2007

I AM SO IN LOVE .......

w this HP right now!

after fiddling it that day at Sony..
(while waitin 4 e ppl 2 bring out my hi-fi)
我开始对它念念不忘!

but sth is holding me back..
my contract stil got 6mths 2 end..
so if i sign up now, i gotta pay $100 more..
which is so not worth it.. =(
another thing.. e HP oni 2mp lehx..
same as my current baby..
& im so NOT gonna trade in lohx..
e hp is supposed 2b *his by the way..
we exchanged & ended up nv change it bac..

anyway, enuff talk..
lets c e HP i wanted so badly!
i like e way it is..
can use it Vertically or Horizontally..
does it reminds u of iPhone?
teeheehee~ ;p
its available in 3 colors..
but singtel's Hearty Red is OOS le!
thats exactly e color i want!

FYI, its 12mm THICK ONLY!
OMGOSH~!
I really feel like running down 2 get it..
some1 stop me PLS~!!!

PS : entry is done in RED as well


Credits : SONY ERICSSON

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home