小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

After 2dae...

our toto wil b back 2 his inferior self..
LOL! bcux he's goin 4 grooming 2dae!
wOohOo~ wil update tml with his new style..

btw, thats him with his new toy -
馒头 as named by my sis..

& im catchin Warlords & National Treasure 2!
i wonder wil both movie turns out great?
esp when Takeshi Kaneshiro is starred in Warlords.
*drools* 心动 is e last movie i watched with him in it..
i guess he's every woman's Prince Charming bahx?

weighin + packin + calculating 2night!
finally my F21 parcel arrived aft 1wk+ of waiting!
luckily its not some Lost parcel.. keke~
thank god my few parcels r able 2 separate payment.
Else i'll really hafta bear e 1/3 total of GST incurred!
maybe im really blessed! ;)

FYI, im hunting 4 my CNY clothes already.. HA HA!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home