小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Method

2dae is my 8th biz day..
verified red tix NOT in!
Messaging Decentralised FAILED!
Standard Avail Singapore FAILED!
Cycle Count Centralised FAILED!
Deadline is coming Fri..

HOW HOW HOW?!?!

All 3 reports im doing got PROBLEMs!
which wil results in penalty of UP TO MILLIONS!

:(

worse still nehx nehx not arnd..
i cant look 4 him 4 help.. =|

I NEED TO DE-STRESS!!!
*yell out loud*


So i resort to eatin these..
chew chew chew..
munch munch munch..
swallow swallow swallow..

NEHX NEHX~ Faster come back can?!
i need u now.. =\



& i heard e time go tick tick tick away..
i gotta turn my attn bac 2 reports nw..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home