小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, December 14, 2007

一切终于到一个段落!

BEWARE : LONG ENTRY AHEAD!

pix speaks a thousand words..
i shall save my energy 4 tml instead. ;p
on a evening, came hm & we've got parcel!
its Ralph Lauren parcel worx..
eager 2c wats inside?

on a random day, met Weitian 4 lunch..
she gave me these DING DANG!
so CUTIE can? ;D

another day evenin met zhen 4 dinner..
hardly got chance meetup nowadays..
thats me with my Hot Choc!

zhen's Mango Tango!

close-up of my Hot Choc.
i stil prefer e ones in MWL thou..

so qiao!
Soup of e day was Chix soup.
there's oni 2 kinda soup i drink..
Cream of Mushroom & Cream of Chix. ;x

zhen w her slice of pizza..

candid shot! OMG!
do i look like some kinda cheese freak?

happily w pizza + lotsa cheesseeyyy~

thats my baby hi-fi all wrapped up..
so heart-pain that 1 came bac w scratches.. :(

did any1 miss me?
asked by ToTo.

Strawberry Pocky is his fave.
he nv fails 2 "sniff" that out..

on another day..
i lugged 1 super heavy loots 2 office..
i really feel like givin up lohx..
5 wrapped parcels w clothes & camera! ;(

c e parcels all wrapped up?
its all wrapped w my LOVE! *muacks!

visitin Tanjong Pagar PO has bcum a habit.
i feel all strange if i din go a day.. LOL!

another night, my family ordered Mac delivery!
its our 1st time ever lohx~
and it was raining so HEAVILY!
Mac rejected our order..
oni allow us 2 order like 45mins ltr.. =|

super satisfied aft eat THESE!

2 of my loots frm a F21 spree~
its time buyin a watch!
its bling bling too! ;)
and that necklace.. super exquisite design!

can u count how many doraemons r inside? bleahx~

and e variety of films i have at hm right now..
i cant tell which is which..
i duno wat those numbers stands for..?

my bdae gift 4 *him..

my POLO tee w tNv on it..

*his w vNt on it..

of cux.. w e pony at the bottom of e polo..

side by side..
any1 envy these polo tee?

caught The Golden Compass last wkend.
i like e Iorek inside!
reminds me of toto w his loud-speaker..
LOL!
& i accidentally eat mussels w/o knowin how it looks like.
like arnd 5 or 6 or 7 pieces of it lohx..
i oni know how i looks like like 2days ago?
doubt i'll ever try it again.. ;x

thats e reason why i always "hear" time tick tick tick away..
Analog watch is sucha nuisance!
i was kept reminded that my time is LIMITED!

1 evenin my sis bght siew mai came hm..
its frm e famous "bao" stall in RedHill..
hMm~ taste arnd e same 2 me.. ;x

den another day at work..
an uninvited guest gave me a SHOCK!
saw it standin at the door near my office door..
i nearly dun dare 2 go into my office..
its so BIG &.. YUCKS! :s

tried this @ my workplace there..
Orange Cheddar & it taste ....
i WILL NEVER try it again..
they bluff me.. "You Gonna Love It NOT"

thur they visited my office! *grinx*
i feel being loved by them..
thou i got a conference, but they stil came down.
lunch was kept short & sweet. ;]

everybody inside e lift..
thats y i love my office's lift.. ;x

e girls.. aft min left..

US!

another US!

random 1

random 2

random 3

normal..

lookin elsewhere..

big head small body?

okie~ im tired aft uploadin SO MANY pix~
did u enjoy "readin" sucha long entry 2dae?

bye 4 now.. gonna go hang up e clothes..
den zZz & my Sat gonna start anew already..
MAHJONG tml w my girls. how GREAT is that right?
*wInKx*

今天第一次感受到nehx nehx的无助。
因为报告今天得电邮出去,我通知他报告的结果。
所有三个报告都有不及格的SLA。
从来没有像今天一样无助。
就算我和奶妈想劲办法,但还是弥补不了。
始终还是得罚款了。

因为我的“无知”,害到nehx nehx和BS吵架。
nehx nehx 是为了帮我说话才会对他说出那些难听的话的。
让我好内疚哦! =(
我真的开始对nehx nehx改变印象了。

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home