小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, June 07, 2007

trace back to 1st June

and so my darling baby is back with me..
so, i can resume my photo entries..
=)
i've sumhow influenced 2 ladies 2 develop
a liking for seaweed fries namely Miss Foo & Miss Wong.
ltr durin lunch, we'll b havin Mac..
but our Miss Foo cant join us cux colleague took urgent.
yet another lady, Miss Wu can mak it worx.. ;)
/* i've got team lunch 2dae but i DUWAN 2 go lahx..

afew days back, i went back Dover..
and reason is 2 cc & take pix..
e bus stop which i always wait 4 bus 2 head hm..
and that bus is wat i took everyday for 3yrs..
really missed those times alot.. =\
any1 recognize where this is?
its e big big MAC near NP worx..
as usual..
had 2 eat Mac all bcux ...
of THIS!

aft dinner took bus 74 home..
and i saw a full moon..
which is always giving me "light" at odd hrs..
imagine midnite woke up bcux Mr Moon is shinin on me?
so many round round lights..
w/o zoom oso can c Mr Moon yo~
toto hidin under e PC table..
bcux dar.dar is standin behind me..
finally can say byebye to T610 le..
had a hard time usin this hp for last Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue!
so if i reply slow/didnt reply is cux of this hp horx..
Tue aft work i head down Orchard 2 collect hp..
so qiao met mk & chris along e walkway..
really super qiao until i find SG v small ok..
that is wat i call FATE!
aft collectin my hp, i head hm liaox.. =x
my colleague is finally back from Indonesia..
how nice of him 2 buy me Dunkin Donuts siax..
all e way fly back frm Indonesia lehx..
mayb he knows im cravin 4 donuts bahx?
anyway, seein this donut reminds me of sth..
cfm mux tak such pix!
i think i took 5 pix with such pose bahx..
it was during lunch so office no1..
i can play anyway i want!
can c my eyes right? ;)

den i rem i shld drop by bugis 2 check out a shop..
my sis say e shop sells cheap party poppers..
and FEI (for everyone's info),
im lookin 4 STAR-shaped balloons horx..
so sad.. cux i cant find it anywhere.. =(
manage 2 find another seaseed lover 4 lunch..
seeing such mountain of mayo,
all girls wil goes, "sinful thing!"
BUT, not me nor Miss Foo worx..
while waitin 4 8mins train to come,
we took some pix along bugis mtr/junction..
everyone is lookin at us when we snap..
i mean, wats so special 2 c harx?
is there anything wrong with takin pix?
me hidin behind her..
to mak my face look smaller.. =p
*we spot e same side of parting*
another pix with frame.. =)

as i was meetin dar.dar at 8pm at AMK,
in btw i've got tons of time 2 pass..
and i tot of dropin by PS's Spotlight..
so might as well find sum1 lonely 2 acc me?
who else but Miss Foo lehx?
(i know her bf work aftn shift ytd)
from Spotlight->Daiso->CNS->Made With Love->
SaSa->John Little->U.R.S->G2000->GG<5->
m)phosis->Dorothy Perkins->G2000
all these done within 1hr 15mins!
tell me which girl can do shoppin so fast?
kekeke.. we oni look thru things we're interested in,
and den off we go w/o lookin back liaox..
i hate dilly dally shoppin arhx..
it wil take years 2 complete a shoppin mall..!
BUT e bad thing is, we didnt buy anything
=X
i spotted some nice tops in m)phosis..
a double layered top in G2000
and a 30% capri/pants frm GG<5
some bras in John Little,
stickers/alphas in Made With Love,
wordings balloons in Spotlight,
nicey BUT too big tunic in Dorothy,
and yet i din buy a single item!
how sad is that arhx? =(
returnin back empty-handed isnt good..
cux i keep thinkin abt e things..
which wil make my brain keep working..
so, i might pop by again 2 grab them!
muahahahahah~
unwillingly but hafta go..
back to AMK meet dar.dar..
1st stop is to go Pine Garden to checkout their cakes..
for e shape i want, i hafta topup extra $10 siax..
=( stil considering whether wan this shop anot..
n we return back to AMK Hub for this!
e empty table wil b filled up with food sooner/later
Cream of Mushroom!
so qiao i visit n they got this 4 me..
definitely mux have it!
comparable with The Soup Spoon!
ordered set meal topup $5.50 for soup & drinks..
we had diff drinks 2 try both flavours..
Kola Tonic & Passion Fruit
of cux this is not 4 me lahx..
its sambal fish 4 dar.dar
and New York Fish & Chips 4 me..
*gRiNx*
is like e big portion + soup + drinks aint enough,
dar.dar ordered a dessert 2 share lahx..
im too full 2 eat half of it..
oni tried e cream & chips ice cream lohx..
he say its comparable with The Secret Garden..
(but e price is a hell lots diff)

if any1 notice,
most of my invitees have replied..
but stil got sumore kuku fellows refused 2 reply..
is replyin a Yes/No that diff?
or mayb their fingers cant type sms?
if not y din they reply me?
hehe.. fret not! im not angry lahx..
jux abit disappointed that they dont even wanna reply..
i mean, its basic courtesy right?
sumore i took e intiative 2 invite them..
yet this is wat i get!

btw, im going 2 post up my Wish List..
aft bein asked by some frenx 4 it..
i think i had better post 1 up soon bahx..
wil do so when im free ltr.. ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home