小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

HK 9th & 10th Day

25th May 2007 [ Friday ]
- click on pix to enlarge -

our 1st stop is 2 buy movie tix!
went 2 e cinema nearest to our hotel..
bght our tix 4 Pirates of e Carribean 3..
cost us a freaking HK$80 each!!

after buy tix, we took train to Sham Shui Po.
had our 1st meal of e day..
YOSHINOYA!
dar.dar's beef meal set
my teriyaki chicken meal
love it!
the noodle + soup r delicious!
even this cuppa grape aloe vera r great!
bcux of this grape + aloe vera,
im hooked on Grape already!
which explains why im keen to drink Grape frm Anything!
thats me & dar.dar's palm lahx..
e amt of things i bght..
last min shoppin again lahx..
couple key chain
another couple key chain..
exquisite & individuality orhx..
cost me HK$45 & HK$55 each.
bght some Mei Xin cakes too..
looks delicious arent they?
my box of cakes!!
YAY!
side view.
those cakes we choose..
1 heart heart 4 each of us..
side view of e cakes..

met dar.dar's relatives 4 dinner..
n aft our dinner,
we head 4 our movie lohx!!
e times sq at night is v crowded too..
me & dar.dar's reflection
Infection?
i've watched this movie like long time ago.
waitin 4 our movie 2 start..
YAY!
its time 4 us 2 enjoy movie le..this cinema is better than last yr's that cinema
at least i dun have 2 climb e flight of stairs..

reached hotel at 2:45am..
packed our luggage n zZz til morn..
total spendings : HK$290

26th May 2007 [Saturday]
- click on pix to enlarge -

checked out at 12noon sharp.
walked arnd Wan Chai area
and all e way to Times Sq
meetin dar.dar's relatives at 2pm 4 lunch..
at a nearby restuarant of Times Sq.
dar.dar even ask his auntie help me buy my tee..
so paiseh 4 me siax.. kekeke..
we enjoyed & hurried off..
so qiao we saw a bakery shop sellin dumplings..
and we bght 4 BIG boxes of it.. =)
finally boarded e coach 2 head down airport at 330pm
oni rched e airport at 545pm lohx..
-.-"
cux they went 2 fetch alot oths..
my last meal in HK airport..
dar.dar's last meal
wat we hand-carried on board..
excluding another bag of egg rolls we bght..
our boarding pass
we're nearly late 4 boarding.. =x
SG swt SG finally..
=)
my sis & bf came 2 fetch us..
save cab fare siax..
i oni managed 2 turn in at 3am..
aft sorting out my luggage..
overall, i did enjoy myself VVVV much!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home