小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, June 25, 2007

its time 4 some enjoyment!

its me again!
hahaha~ but not back 4 bdae updates..
i've received ALL photos le..
nw is waiting 4 free time 2 blog frm home..
hence, mayb tml? or e day aft? ;)
anyway, 2dae r meetin my poly girls..
celebratin Tan BuiBui's bdae..
normally those who NEVER attend my bdae,
i wont give chance 2 them..
(meanin i wont bother 2 attend theirs)
but, there'r exceptions too!
like.. when it happen 2 Tan BuiBui?
or Miss Chan BuiBui? (referring to lizhen)
lolx~ alright im being lame..
there's some time 4 me & shar 2 kill..
im goin 2 drag her down PS with me ltr..
n i'll b visiting Made With Love!
yes yes~ its 2 STOCK UP my scrapbook supplies..
and psst psst.. im oni left with 1 page..
n my HK Album wil b completed!
wOohOo~
gonna finish it up mayb this wkend..
den nx wk go develop photos~
which r 4 my FRIENDS album lohx..
YAY~! YAY~! YAY~!
these r e amt of vouchers i received..
of cux not gonna spend all of them 2dae lahx..
but mayb jux e Made With Love & Capitaland ones?
hiakx hiakx hiakx~
thank u ah di + jesslin + lenni + troy..
4 contributing 2 my scrapbookin fund worx..
*blink*blink*
wil update on Tan BuiBui's bdae cele tml..
with photos of cux!

btw, im v happy whenever i visit MWL..
bcux i'll b carryin lotsa NEW stuffs home..
but i'll b complaining too!
bcux there's no1 2 help me carry them..
muahahhahaahh~
dilemma..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home