小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bdae Wish List

~!* editted on 24th June *!~
everyone, look out look out~
pls b good & abide my rules 4 e following..
n i'll b good 2 serve u BIG portion of my yummy cake k?

DON'T buy
1. shoes (u duno my size/likes)
2. clothes (unless u know my exact size)
3. photo frame (i myself know how 2 make)
4. cups (my cardboard r full 4 storing cups)
5. soft toys (my bed r full frm displayin them)
6. chocolates (thou i like, but i wont eat alot)
7. rings/bracelets (i dun wear either of them)
8. food (unless its my fave food)
9. pets (i've got toto n honestly its enough!)
10. NDSL (i've already got my N-mei)
11. Doraemon stuffs (i've received 1 n its enough)

alright, enough of e DON'Ts,
below r my WISHES le..
hiakx hiakx~ if u've got ALOT $$ 2 spare,
u can go on 2 read e sugar papa/mama part horx..
;)
Yes Yes :
1. shopping vouchers
(F21, GG5, GAP, Levis, m)phosis,
Adidas, Nike, Puma, Flesh Imp, Pazzion, Zara,
Charles & Keith, U.R.S, MNG, Guess, Esprit,
blah blah blah)
2. scrapbookin vouchers (only Made With Love pls..
if any1 wanna know, its at PS Lvl 3)
3. Leather Bags (in darker tones i'll appreciate)
4. hand-made gifts (exclude photo frame)
5. perfume (esp Escada Ibiza Hippie, if u can find)
6. darker tones cosmetics
(Mascara, shimmer eye shadows)
7. wallet (leather ones of cux)
8. electronic (Sony Mp3 2 go with my hi-fi?)
9. seaweeed fries voucher (haha.. j/k no such vouchers)
10. hong baos (only 4 those older than me)
11. watch (i prefer analog, black stripe watch)
12. Creative Zen Stone (frm Teenage SG$69 for 1GB)
13. surprise! (anything that's not listed here!!)
of cux, i'll b most happy 2c EVERYone at my place lahx..
n hope every1 enjoys my party lohx.. =]

if u wanna b my sugar papa or mama,
u can consider buying e below items..
like digi cam, SONY hi-fi, Wii, PS3, Laptop,
SE hp, SE Walkman, air tix 2 HK/TW etc etc..
/* i mux b crazy lahx..
since when i got sugar papa/mama?

dear loved ones,
pls let me know wat u'll b buying ok?
althou i love surprises,
but i'll NOT b surprised if i received 2 identical item.
so, pls help me if u NOT giving voucher/hongbao.
example, if ur buyin Item No. 12,
PLS PLS let me know..
i dun wish 2 receive identical of it..
i dun have so many ears.. =p
e rest i think shld b alright..
since i didnt specify which 1 i want..
therefore, EVERYONE, do help me out ok?
thank u v much!
n i promise BIG BIG portion of cake alright?
love love~ (^v^)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home