小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

its OVER?!

bcux its Sun now..
which is 1day aft my bdae..
so im showin my NEW hairstyle..
hiakx hiakx hiakx~
anyway, have agar-ly sum up e gift..
take a look at my WISHLIST..
every1 is so nice 2 me!
almost all e gifts r listed in wishlist.
furthermore, i didnt receive identical item!
=D wHheEee~
really thank u 2 those who make it all e way down..
i appreciate it ALOT ALOT!
ytd wld b my MOST memorable bdae..
im really touched!
wil update with pix when i received all..
till then do we see~
muackx~!


brief summary of e gifts :
1. 8 hongbaos
(ah ku, ah ma, shuwei, xiang, lisa,
papa's 2 colleagues, papa)
2. 6 gift vouchers
(jesslin & ah di, wilson, peishan, troy,
weimin, shar & lian)
3. 2 cosmetics
(min & jesslin + ah di)
4. 3 necklace
(mama, jiejie + weihong & chloe)
5. 1 body shop + hand-made album
(sunny)
6. 1 perfume
(shihui)
7. polo tee
(in wrong sized =x)
8. wallet
(kaiying + bf & shuyu)
9. handbag
(yihao, guowei + gf, weixing + gf)
10. hi-fi
(dar.dar)
11. Doraemon soundbox
(zhen & cine)
12. Creative Zen Stone
(janie, thomas, sebastian & ivan)
13. MY PRECIOUS CAKE!!
(sis)
yupx~ thats abt it..
wil update more when im free-er..
im going 2 rest lohx~
n tear down all decors!


PS : does my cake taste GOOD?
tag & let me know bahx.. ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home