小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

21st Bdae Invitation

~!*~!* editted 24th June *!~*!~

if u wanna know who i've invited,
or whoever is attending,
i've included the list below..
i'll edit it again if any1 updates me..

wahx.. my dear Janie surprised me..
when she told me she's bringing 1 more pax,
i was thinkin, wld she b bring her bf?
in e end, its NOT her bf..
instead is our ex- M1 colleague..
Sebastian the MAN!
hahahaha~ janie u really surprise me.. ;)

on e other hand.. Limei oso replied me le..
really glad that she's able 2 make it..
like i heard she got Orientation b4 my party..
n she'll stil come down after that? =D
thats wat i call ppl who r sincere..
even if time is tight,
awhile of stay is enuff 2 put a smile on my face..
^_-

oh man~ that woman Tan BuiBui..
last min tell me she cldnt mak it..
bcux she needs 2 go Malaysia office..
(>.<) so sad n pathetic lahx..
poly mates mostly cannot mak it..
lidat how 2 tak grp photo?
btw, Tan Bui Bui = Tan Peiying
(nick given by Sharmaine) =x
worse thing is.. she invite me 2 her party.
and its e NEXT day aft mine.. -.-"
some1 come slap her 4 me..
muahahahhaa~ =p

omg! im so damn surprised lahx..
my poly sch mate --- weimin is coming!
yes yes.. she jux returned 2 SG last Sat..
so qiao right?
which is fated 4 her 2 come my bdae..
=D too bad chris cldnt make it..

was quite sad that my long time fren cant mak it..
but it wasnt within our control right?
its bcux of her work schedule lahx..
she's on a night shift until 11pm mahx..
e 1 im referring to is Kelly.. =)

e feeling of being call "jiejie" is really diff..
nv had e chance of havin a younger sibling..
so ytd when "ah di" called me,
e feelin was diff lahx..
im always e 1 havin 2 call others jiejie/kokor,
n yet nw its my turn 2b call jiejie le..
hMmm~

sadly, my dearie zhen cant make it..
she's involved in e NDP as well.. =(
althou we cant tak grp pix anymore,
but she wil arrange time 2 make it up 2 me..
yIppIe~ she'll come down meet me 4 lunch b4 bdae..
really appreciate it.. im so touched!
feel so blessed that there'r ppl who cares..

i've already removed some names..
--> those who cant make it
---> those who dont bother 2 reply

Legend :
as Attending\To Be Confirmed Later
Coming for buffet \ Coming later

In alphabetical order from hp phonebk:
Ah Ku a
Ah Ma a
AiLian a
Chantel (ShuWei) a
Chloe a
Cine (Francine) + Crystala
GuoWei + gf a
Jesslin a
Kadern (ZhengXiong) a
KaiYing + bf a
Kor (YiHao) a
LiMei a
Lisa + Alec a
MK (MengKiat) a
M1 Jane a
M1 Sebastian a
M1 Thomas a
PeiShan a
Sharmainea
Shihui a
Shuyu a
Skinny (Siew Xiang) + QuanChenga
Sunnya
Troy a
WeiMin a
Yvonne a
ZhenRong a
ZhiHui (Wilson) a

for everyone's info,
toto wil b at hm n not at e pet shop..
he'll b locked up inside my sis's bedroom..
(with 1 guardian lookin aft him)
so dont take e risk & open her bedroom door..
hahahah~ anything, dont blame me..
i've already warned u.. =p

btw, i hope every1 have received my sms..
informing every1 NOT 2b late..
my party cant end too late worx..
toto locked up in e rm wil b so sad abt it..
n my family stil got cleaning 2 do mahx..
hope u guys understand alright?
muackx muackx~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home