小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

PS lunchdate

2dae is 5th day of CNY..
stil wanna wish every1 get lotsa lotsa $$$
hahahaha~
anyway, can consider i earn e most hongbao $$ this yr..
bcux barely 3days of "bai nian",
and i've got over $200 le..
i know there r much more 4 oth ppl..
but 4 me, normally i can oni fetch arnd $100+
forever cant exceed the $200 de..
so after much thinking,
i've come 2 a conclusion already.
reason behind this yr can exceed $200 are :
1stly, 2 hongbaos from colleagues
2ndly, 1 BIG hongbao from dar.dar's dad
3rdly, i Big hongbao from my uncle
4thly, 2 small hongbaos from a relatives i dun rem
teeheehee~
v bad horx me?
got duno which relatives i honestly cant rem..
my papa went over 4 mahjong session..
and came back with 2 hongbaos 4 me + sis!
not oni me got hongbao, dar.dar oso earn afew hongbaos.
and due to this, dar.dar was bitten by toto again
dar.dar was lookin aft toto in my rm,
on 2nd day of CNY as my relatives all came over.
at least he show his face, so he earned some hongbaos.
seriously, i didnt expect them 2 give worx..
cux past yr they didnt give my frenx hongbao mahx..
=x
i think i better stop it,
else ppl wil think im rappin on hongbao.
hahahah *lame
alright, i did tot of buyin this AE bag..
bcux i like e strap so much!
and it resembles e current bag that i've got..
i mean as in resemble e color =xthis is the belt which i tot of buying too!
i like those studs which goes arnd e belt mahx..

finally my vPost a/c is workin lohx..
m waitin 4 my scrapbooking stuffs 2 arrive!
YAY!


hehehe.. i joined a WetSeal spree..

when i joined, the capped amt has exceeded.
but lucky me, i managed 2 squeeze into the 1st batch!
*notice that im e last of Batch 1

ytd met Miss Foo 4 lunch at PS.
intro her my fave Omellette yehx~
and some1 cravin 4 ice cream norx..
so in e end we had a 3 flavours ice cream cup!
Green Tea, Mango + Cream & Cookies

me & my face MANGO-madness

let's take a look at our ICE CREAM~
notice that Miss Foo smiled with her mouth opened!

i like this shot!
my face look small over here =x

oei~ whats that face for ehx?

the hand pokin out from below is not mine horx!

eeeee~
she tryin 2 feed me with Green Tea ice cream!
yucks!
she acc. me back 2 Raffles Place change train
takin photos on e train with onlookers lookin at us.
*blush*

some1 tryin 2 cover up..

last photo of the day le~
i head back 2 office and she went hm..

BUT thats not e end..
cux fatty me cravin 4 bubble tea..
so i manage 2 persuade her 2 acc me go buy.
at her fave Bishan stall lohx..
she know e auntie,
plus i ordered double pearl.
the result?
me feelin over-bloated!
=(
nx time cannot liaox..
leasson learnt!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home