小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

On This Special Day....

Happy Valentine's Day..
hope every1 wil enjoy themselves..
yOohOo~
im feeling shitty thou..
morn rch office gotta report 2 "some1" already..
Wth?!
spoil my day by doin this 2 me..
the tot of quittin is hittin me hard again..
should i?

after work m meetin dar.dar
expected he didnt plan anything..
same as past year lohx..
v'day is like normal days 4 me..
when den got chance have a special day?
when wil have chance go 4 a real v'day cele?
=(

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger it's berry low! said...

wat is real vday leh my dear girl..?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 3:40:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Veronica said...

real v'day means i receive flowers plus some romantic dinner with candle-lit? kekeke.. like those in drama serial lohx? =D why u duwan tag me instead ehx?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 4:35:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home