小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

random updates

i know there're ppl waitin 4 me 2 update on Sun..
BUT.. im not gonna update until i received ALL photos..
so.. in order not 2 disappoint u..
i've selected some photos 2 show 1st..

like my face show it..
i cant be bothered 2 update on Sun..
reason being i dun have e photos with me..
and i dun like 2 blog w/o photos..
it makes my entry look so empty & lifeless..
i love PHOTOS~

this is the pressy 4 min de~
so glad that she like it..
i nearly cant bear 2 give it 2 her..
bcux im so satisfied with e outcome of it..
fyi, i did it myself..

the gold gold balloons 4 decor
the curly curly ribbons r done by us..
hohoho~ so QQ can?

go ahead & savour it..
min's bdae cake..
super yummi~
*thumbs up 4 e cake*
its available at TCC yo..

btw, im feeling super down..
bcux i exceeded my budget 4 this mth..
and yet i stil got unpaid bills 2 pay..
freaking hell~
another $100+ awaitin 4 my payment..
=(
15th faster come..
i need my pay urgently..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home