小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Treasure Photo Inbox

anyway, below is 4 my product promo..
read on only if ur interested..
im selling hand-made gifts..
really all HAND-MADE by me & sis..

top & side view of e box
internal design BEFORE..
these r e small booklets..
the main focus of the box..
how e box is folded into..
when opened
after the small booklets r pasted onto the box..
nice right?
i came up with this idea myself de..
and i do everything all by myself lohx..
my sis dont even wanna help me..
even e box cover i oso anyhow fold fold fold..
and it became a cover le..
lolx..
anyway1 interested can tag me..
=D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home