小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy CNY~

althou sometimes i hope i dont have 2 go bai nian..
but nevertheless, i always succumb to the temptation..
imagine if i nv go bai nian,
i'll b left alone at home with toto,
staring at each other doing nothing else..
but if i were 2 go bai nian,
at least i can travel arnd,
show my face (once a year) to my relatives..
and get praises from them (wahx, i nearly cant recognize u..)
which sometimes can make me feel happier..
jux 2dae alone, got afew "1st time" happened 2 me..
1stly, my mama draw eyebrow 4 me
2ndly, i decide what i wanna wear MYSELF
3rdly, my sis lend me her RED lip balm
4thly, i've got a game console with me 2 "kill boredom"

see~ my 2dae was spend quite happily..
bcux most of e time was spent watchin Jackie Wu's variety show
super lame arhx him!
really make me & sis burst out laughing..
even got 1 advertisement for another variety show..
was super entertaining lohx..
i can continuous laugh 4 afew times aft watching..
got a "auntie" slap NoNo 4 no reason..
and NoNo look so stunned!
lolx~
not that i like 2c ppl gettin slapped..
but.. e reaction on NoNo's face really funny!
well, anyway gotta slp soon le..
tml morn goin dar.dar's hse bai nian..
aft tat he's comin over my hse 2b toto's nanny!
hohoho~ dar.dar = toto's nanny?
=)
every1 earn more more angbao ok?
*bEaMx*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home