小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, February 09, 2007

recent updates

long time nv post some miscellaneous photos up..
anyway, this entry can be consider as part of my complains..
bcux.. sth happened ytd..
and it totally bring down my appetite..
met dar.dar 4 dinner last nite..
had sakae as some1 told me 2 say sakae..
and den guess how much i ate?
i had 2 cups of green tea,
2 kani salad sushi
and lastly 2 chawamushi..
-.-"
all due to some1..
hAix..

this is toto slpin peacefully on my bed..
he's really slping & im not lying..

see.. his eyes r shut!

toto when he's playin his throw throw..

was feeling v bored e other day..
went 2 attempt Mensa..
so my IQ level is only 108 ehx?

received this email from my co. HR..
abt some what "matchmaking company"
having a Cruise session on v'day..
only SINGLES employees r allowed..
ok~ here it is..
some1 pls comment on this frame..
izzit simple?
artistic?
ugly?
or what?
honestly, i spend 2 nights to complete it..
and what i get r comments that say e design too simple..
"can you add on something?"
=\

ytd night my sis came home with these..
duno what r these bahx?
hohohoho~

yes~ these r all lipsticks..
aft applyin them, ur lips wil look pouty..
thats why WaterShine..
my sis say can let me choose colors
and she said outside is retailing at $17.90 each

and of cux..
she gave this star wand 2 me!
hohoohho~
im the star fairy lohx..
YAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home