小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, February 17, 2007

scrap scrap scrap~

btw, the previous US scrapbooking spree i joined..
finally the stuffs are here lohx~
lets c what i've got 4 myself bahx..

girly rub-ons
disney rub-ons for my HK album
captions stickers 4 anything!

schooltime stickers for my Friends album

memories stickers for anything
birthday rub-ons!
its gilttery de worx..
girlfriends rub-ons

can c e glitter right?

sch days rub-ons

girl stuffs rub-ons

girl stuff rub-on as well
no wonder i always dont have inspirations for guys things
bcux i oni buy girls stuffs
bling bling - my fave!

alphas stickers as well!
yupx.. thats all..
cost me arnd $70+ worx..
=(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home