小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

diarrhoa-ed

2dae was supposed 2 have my review from 1-2pm..
but damn sway until cannot mak it..
stuck in toilet 4 duno how long..
informed my "nanny" that im havin diarrhoa..
and she called me up 2 ask 4 e leader pin..
of cux i didnt have it with me lohx..
Ugh~
very sianx these few days..
althou cny is arnd e corner, BUT
i haven bght any clothes yet..
=(
if u've been visitin my blog 4 e past few days..
u might notice that my blog is a blank page..
reason being Blogger has merge with Goggle?
my previous template cannot be used!
im so sad can?!
nevertheless, i wil try 2 hunt 4 new template..
so in e meantime, pls tahan with e current one bahx..
wil update when im free again..
zZz~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home