小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i've jux realised i haven setup any ny resolutions YET.
so.. since im kinda abit free right now..
shall crack my brain 2 think of some lahx..

1. Spend more time with family
2. Save up $$$ for future uses
3. Go more holidays (muahahhaah)
4. To understand more abt human beings
(sound so ironic? thou im a human but i dun uds human)
5. Have a better sense of punctuality
6. Upgrade myself - with foreign language?
7. Be more successful in handling r/s or f/s?
8. Change job(s)?
9. Kick the habit of sweet tooth
10. Reduce my spendings on art stuffs

guess thats about it bahx?
shldnt restrict myself too much either..
no freedom arhx..
eHhhx.. 4got 2 add in 1 more..
meet up frenx more often..
wakakakakak~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home