小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

* announcement *

i jux went 2 check my profile..
inside my co. webby..
and u know what i found out?
i've got 20 DAYs OF ANNUAL LEAVE!!!
im like so freaking excited!!
cux i tot i shld b left with 19 instead..
and somehow they gimme 1 day extra ehx?
kekeke.. and my Special Leave hasnt been deducted..
which means in total i've got 21 days of leave!
and that hasnt include my medical leave yo..
hohoho~ i've got 17 days of medical leave yehx..
fwah~ im in holiday mood le..
wanna go hols but cant find any1 2 go..
who wanna go hols with me?
suddenly afew names pop up in my mind..
- this gotta work
- this cant go abroad w/o adults
- this dun like 2 go abroad
- this want more ppl 2 go then merrier
- this not v close
- this feelin awkward
haiya~ shall c who is e suitable one..
hohohoho~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home