小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, January 05, 2007

arhhh~ another start of the day..
time always seems 2 pass so slower in e morn..
its only aft lunch then time starts 2 speed up ehx?
*thats what i think
anyway, im currently hooked on watchin My Girl
quite a Korean comedy lahx..
cept that there's some romance part..
and the female + male lead r not bad lookin?
hahaha.. its always e case.. =X
this drama is showin over SCV as well..
but only once a wk on Sat & Sun
that wil tak me so long 2 finish watchin lohx?
so i rather "chase" on YouTube!
at episode 5 right now..
another 11 episodes 2 go wil do..
hohohohoho~
thou im chasin My Girl,
but im stil a gd girl..
as i did do my part 4 my reporting..
went hm even did some of my Me Board..
took some pix 2 show proof..
this is the color wheel of ME!
the grilles containing all my fave, character, hobbies etc..
hafta think from A-Z lehx..

some larger photos of my fave..
with 3 under flip flap & 3 w/o flip flap

this is how it shld turn out..
BUT i haven pasted them on the board..
i wanna wait til everything is ready b4 i paste..
hohoho~ hopefully i can attend other class..
so i can learn & make new things!

this is ME take ytd..
looks kinda pale in it right?
maybe lack of food/water bahx?
been tryin 2 lose weight these few days..
only havin 2 meals per day..
starve until v xin ku arhx.. *sObx
but not 2 e extend of fainting yet..
kekekeke..
wish me gd luck in attaining 47kg kx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home