小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, December 29, 2006

aft readin Francine's blog,
have decided 2 follow her "entry"
and summarise up my 2006's happenings!

: Jan :
busy-ing myself with FYP with PY & ZY
often kana scolding from our XX supervisor
hahaha of cux i stil rem XX's full name lahx..
this was the month where my grp of 6 girls drift apart..
so saddening arhx.. (>.<)
had my 1st reunion dinner with parents + bf
1st time in my LIFE ok?

: Feb :
i spoilt dar.dar's PS2
BUT im not directly responsible for it..
like what dar.dar said.. electrical thingy wil spoil 1 day..
hahaha.. but this mth i kana skin allergy again..
sumore its durin my exam period ok?!
kns right? ugh~
i also kana food poisonin aft celebratin min's bdae..
its at Chomp Chomp norx..
where we all 4 girls kana food poisoning..
jux that cine is more serious..

: Mar :
went Natas fair with my jiejie & dar.dar
settled our May's HK trip.. wOohOo~
i also went Kelly's hse 4 my 1st time ever "Mahjong"
sumore its with her poly frenx norx..
playin OVERNIGHT! fwah!
and den i realised part of my dream..
is 2 work at a PET SHOP
i guess most of u shld rem my dramatic experience?
hahaha.. i CFM + GUARANTEE wont go back..
i wil rem that pet shop 4ver!
eHhhx.. i finish my POLY STUDIES lohx~
plus.. i kana bedbuds bites..
*scary*scary*
i duwan..

: Apr :
nothing much happened..
jux plain workin part time job 4 fast cash..
to earn my holiday money mahx..
hahaha.. sort of addicted 2 PC games..
provided by dar.dar lohx..

: May :
get to work at Suntec with SF & Jane..
which eventually let me get 2 know SF more?!
hahaha coincidently mk was work there too..
so i get 2c him v often at that time..
SF even treat me Ben&Jerry's ice cream *yum
stil rem chris drop by 2 visit us *so swt
fulfil my another dream..
that is 2 travel abroad by PLANE..
1st time in my LIFE ok? *again?
this mth is e mth that i get 2c dar.dar parents..
but is also the last time i'll c his mum..
cux ...
was durin my super low period..
thx god min gimme advice so i avoided 1 regretful decision..
=)
m greatful that i get 2 know *her

: June :
my 20th bdae?!
another thing is i got my current job..
started on the 12th June..
dar.dar got me my 3rd Levis jeans..
as a form of pressy 4 my bdae..
(since he duno what 2 buy)
World Cup started and i rooted for Germany 2 win..
dar.dar bght his w800i too!
and dar.dar went back HK with his dad..
2 settle some personal stuffs..
lastly, dar.dar bght 4 me w700i..
YAY!

: July :
my colleagues intro me a great rest.
at Chinatown de Red Star Rest.
YUmmY~!~!
4th July i grad from SP le..
officially took my grad cert lohx..
i shared with my sis 4 our parents bdae pressy..
a $300++ Oto Trimax worx..
dar.dar bght his Adidas pair of shoes..
search high & low 4 it lehx..
hahaha..

: Aug :
dar.dar brin me go c fireworks on National Day
went temple "qiu qian" 4 my 1st time..
all thx 2 lianlian..
i got free tix 2 watch Lee Sheng Jie's mini concert..
definitely dar.dar acc me 2 watch lohx..
=D

: Sept :
its our 2yrs anniversary~ *muackx
dar.dar gimme a wallet as pressy..
while i made my door-handle + album 4 him..
my oni female colleague left the office too..
my mama made mooncakes 2 sell..
earn a whoopin $400+ profits *thx every1
bump into limei & siewxiang at tanjong pagar mkt..
so qiao they'r workin that area too!
i bght my 1st ever scrapbookin album frm US webby..
super happy & enthu over it!
thx 2 dar.dar's papa 4 buyin cola gummies 4 me!
*happy*

: Oct :
i rem i brin my jiejie 2 Clementi thread eyebrow..
its the 1st time we 2 go out ourselves..
hahaha.. hardly we wil go out mahx..
and den chill out with zhen & cine at Liquid Kitchen..
dine at Kenny Rogers *yummy
dar.dar borrowed PS2 from his frenx..
let me cont playin my DQ8
got my confirmation this month lohx!

: Nov :
went back YCKSS aft many yrs..
4 my juniors farewell party..
it also helps 2 brin me & my long lost frenx closer..
*thankful for it*
cele dar.dar's 26th bdae
witness the 1st time ever accident in my LIFE
hahaha.. the tree collapse at Lornie Rd lohx..
cele my sis's 24th bdae..
gave her a hand-made notebk as well..
and den cele zhen's 20th bdae..
by goin 2 PartyWorld..
went Fish Leong's concert with sis + her frenx..
had our dinner at Fishermen's Village..
plus a prata session cux sis's bf driving mahx..
met up with lisa and e rest 4 lunch as well..

: Dec :
BBQ with my sec sch mates 4 xmas celebration
dar.dar share money buy N Mei with me..
received a surprise xmas gift from sis..
and.. received e most xmas gift this yr as well..
visited PartyWorld with zhen & Lisa
a chance 2 peep into siewxiang's workplace
afew more doraemon items 2 add 2 my collection
celebrate zhen successfully gettin into Police
*clap hands*
and 1st time ever me & zhen caught a movie..

yepx.. thats all for now lohx..
m glad that 2006 is gonna b history soon..
thou there's sadness, but it has made me grow up..
im sure 2007 wil b a better yr 4 every1..
wil learn 2 love & treasure those arnd me more!
*i promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home