小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, January 08, 2007

whoa~ its been quite a busy day ytd..
esp since that we went alot places..
from morn 10+am all e way until 9+pm arhx..
(>.<)
we set off early in e morn 2 sentosa..
bringing along toto + scooby (sis bf's dog)
with me & dar.dar as well!
rched Sentosa at arnd 11am..
found a nice spot and they start warmin up e dogs..
was feelin stomach ache inside..
so i choose 2 watch our bags at the mat..
aft several rnds of running & swimming,
the dogs were tired..
so we bring them go bath,
and we have a nice drink at Koufu..
head to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream on e car..
it was simply delicious.. *yum yum
me happily with my ice cream..
thx 2 dar.dae
i choose Mango Lime Sorbet~
we 1st drive the dogs home..
from Sentosa-amk-sengkang
me, sis + dar.dar changed our bottoms..
b4 goin 2 Senkang 4 sis's bf 2 change..
and my sis suggest we go "sunshine plaza" (unsure)
she said there's a nice dim sum shop..

here it is..
at ground lvl worx..

this is their menu..
jux write the quantity at the extreme column..

fried spring rolls..
there's 3 long pieces..
but i 4got 2 take pix of it!

fried wanton..
i requested 4 it!
but i prefer Red Star Rest. de..

steamed carrot cake..
taste real diff from those fried type..

xiao long bao?
as usual we wil order it..

siew mai as well..
nuttin special abt it lahx..

char siew chang fen -- my fave
of cux mux order!

steamed cooked chicken
this is v special..
marinate with wine in it..
tastes GREAT!
*thumbs up

another kinda chang fen..
inside is crispy with fillings de..

glutinious rice with chicken..
my sis say its great!

wOwx~ got yolk inside as well..
*yum yum

as we're feelin stil abit hungry..
my sis say we can go My Secret Garden 4 desserts..
she say they serve THUMBS UP desserts..
and all her friends say its NICE!
got desserts, i where wil turn down ehx?
took a 5-10mins short walk..
and arrived at the place lohx..

there's a signage that reads,
"My Secret Garden"

such "lomantic" atmosphere "swing" i mux try out..
didnt let dar.dar sit with me..
hohohoh..

lets c what desserts are there?
all so sinful yo?

nice atmosphere lehx..

here comes our desserts lohx..
at the left is -- Triple Choc + Vanilla Ice Cream
at the right is Blueberry Cheese Cake
OMG!
they're so nice that i MUST GO BACK 4 IT!!
the cheesecake taste excellent..
not at all sick of the cheese taste lehx..
at the triple choc mixed with ice cream taste gd as well..
FWAH!
definitely value for $$$$

time check : 6pm
we went off 2 amk central..
as i wanna go Popular buy album..
sway enough, amk popular DID not sell e kinda album..
bght bubble tea instead =X
my sis's bf was so kind & swt 2 me..
he drove us down 2 sengkang branch..
and.. i managed 2 buy it!!
yOohOo~

aft sengkang, we went car wash..
cux i wanna c it again!

im really easily excited siax..
car wash in process..

hand wash + wax treament + blow dry worx..

while waitin for e ppl 2 vacuum e car..

our Sentosa entry tix..
how come 5 tix?
me, dar.dar, sis, bf
who's e last one ehx?

enter from here..

drive to here..

and finally rched Palawan Beach
(we intend 2 go Siloso but walked 2 Palawan instead)

know what brand of calendar is this?
its YOSHINOYA!!!

this calendar is v cute..
each mth got stickers 2 go with it..
can mark e special day with stickers worx..

i bght this album 4 my sis..
as a belated xmas gift..
but guess what my sis said?
she say 2 albums add up also not enuff 4 e doraemon lamp..
FWAH?!

bght this album 4 myself..
its for my frenx!

aft 2-3hrs of under the sun..
i got a SUNBURNT!

shoulder got burnt quite badly ehx?

hehx.. was wearin a racer back..
thus that scar..

wHooo~ received this from *him
as *he gave me a "evil xiao ding dang" nick

bght from Bangkok..
contact the person in this card..

i dun uds what this pix is tryin 2 say?

i've got doraemon stickers as well
*cute

plus another hp chain..
frm my mama..

my 2dae look..
can c sunburnt mahx?

what about this?

my cheek is so red ehx?
stupid face indeed..
my teeth are quite str8 horx?
no need for braces..

but i can act like i got rabbit teeth..


my lunch 2dae..
i went UOB 2 apply for an a/c..
with zhen 2 acc me..
taken while waitin 4 e Q
1034.. when izzit my turn..
walked over DBS tower find siew xiang..
to borrow hair styling equipment from her..
wanna try out curls, str8, zig zag hair?
hohohooh~
while im blogging right now..
i know some1 is waitin 4 me at BK..
who is that?

kekekeke.. m meetin zhen ltr..
she wanna buy sports bra.. =X
we're headin down Vivo City.. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home