小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

finally.. blogger is able to load..
after the quake near Taiwan..
almost "all" the network connection bcum S.L.O.W
experienced it ytd during work..
which i TOTALLY had no connection..
cant access anywhere using IE..
except my Skype is connected.
even my co. messenger oso cant connect..
how shitty is that?
anyway, ytd was full of ups & downs..
met limei & siewxiang 4 lunch at PS..
cux i wanna grab some stuffs 4 my Sat class..
sweet siew xiang pass me raisins tarts..
which is given by her colleague..
hahaha.. i in turn gave ALL 2 my colleagues 2 eat..
they even trust me 2 eat omellette with me..
(they only trust TAKA that outlet)
went 2 buy Ice Mountain which i 4got 2 drink..
only when i rch Tanjong Pagar den i rem abt it lohx..
WTH? how absent-minded can i be?
den passed namecards 2 e rest of e colleagues..
and got another pressy back (shld b e last)
its quite consider a surprise lahx..
at night went 2 collect my $30 deposit from RC..
which they DONT gimme back cux i nv produce original receipt..
and how e hell i produce lahx?
its all gone after washin inside my shorts..
(>.<)
there goes my $30!! *WTF*
ANYWAY, my mama agree 2 go down with me 2nite..
argue the way thru or mayb show them e BITS & PIECES of it..
they want original receipt mahx.. show them lohx!
but b4 that im meetin zhen go MS/Bugis..
she wanna shop 4 pressy 4 ys 4 their 2yr anni.
and me? jux plain shoppin lohx?
or mayb mood gd wil go buy another tee 4 dar.dar?
since he's so gd 2 me..
hahaha.. pay half of my N Mei 4 me..
wEeeee~
okok.. thats all for now..
mayb 2nite wil go depth with photos..
bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home