小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, December 29, 2006

2nd day of my 6days holiday and im rottin at hm..
even when its such wonderful weather 2dae..
cux im sufferin under e hands of cramps..
*sObx*sObx*
not only cramps, diarrhoa as well..
morn was runnin in and out of toilet..
until im so sick of it..
legs turning jelly too! =(
aft swallowin 2 pills for pain relief..
i doze off with toto slpin on the bed with me..
woke up arnd 3+pm for my lunch..
and have been usin PC til now..
doin my preparation for my art class tml..
searchin for my OWN photos..
bcux i'll b doin a ME Board tml lehx..
hahaha.. shall post up when i completed ok? ;)
ytd like what i've said, was spent with zhen..
head down MS by train..
b4 that was caught in e rain lohx!
-.-" jeans wet until my legs turn cold on train..
so nice of her 2 acc me watch..
NIGHT AT THE MUSUEM~
dar.dar duwan watch with me mahx..
so luckily she agreed!
YAY!
read on for my photo entry..
takin pix infront of Charlotte's Web ads

me with the Charlotte's Web ads
wonder dar.dar wanna watch wit me?

aft movies..
went 2 ans e call of nature
a nicer take bahx?
both lookin at e camera..
guess where we went 4 dinner?
stil duno bahx? =D
its SAKAE SUSHI!!!
at Marina outlet, u can enjoy a real Jap style!
readin menu c what 2 order ehx?
Fried Hotate~
an overheated fried hotate..
fried tofu(s)
Tako Yaki
zhen's salmon sushi(s)
my Kani Sushi(s)
our Kakiage
my fave Chawamushi~
i took this pix myself nehx..
zhen's pumpkin chawamushi
eeewwww~
i dun dare 2 try..
our desserts ---- Mochi ice creams
c my greedy look.. hahaha
last pix b4 we went off..
beautiful lightings at MS
really beautiful right?
my solo take
while waitin for our train..
another take..
on the train lohx..
from bottom up..
some1 dozin off ehx?
Mini Toons havin 30% STOREWIDE!!
cannot resist e temptation and ....
bght 2 Doraemon stuffs..
2 add on to my collection mahx..
my current games on N Mei
this is my NintenDog - KAKA
(derived from VeroniKA)
Mario Kart playin with dar.dar
we'r in e same team..
he call N Zai and me N Mei..
hahaha..
wOwx~ i won i won i won~
Rank Star sumore!
received a card from WeiMin
thx dear~
the surprise gift from my colleague..
know whats that?
a SNOWFLAKE keychain..
super nice & sweet..
given my character arhx..
definitely cant bear 2 use it..
kekekeke..

gonna end here le..
b back when im free ehx?
wish everyone in advance 1st..

Happy New Year 2007~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home