小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

its my 1st post for 2007!!
freaking excited ehx?
hahaha.. MIA-ed the last few days..
was tryin 2 filled myself with stuffs?
nahx.. i didnt really went anywhere..
i spend my 2006's last day with my family
*how sweet?
ever since i started work..
i've been spendin lesser & lesser time at hm..
bet my family wil missed my face?
missed my bo liao stuffs
or missed my klurtz acts sometimes?
hahaha.. played mahjong with my sis + bf + dad
overall loser = ME?!
wth?! my dad almost every rnd jux wanna let me lose..
even those 4 tai or 5 tai, he simply dont throw e tile i need!
how the h*ll he know i want which tile(s)?
didnt get 2c dar.dar on 31st..
cux i let him stay at hm 2 acc his dad..
i wldnt want him 2 neglect his papa mahx..
thus.. we didnt meet up..
and den i did my scrapbookin with sis in my rm..
hardly got chance we can scrap 2gether..
she gimme lotsa opinions lahx..
plus Sat(30th) i went 4 my art class..
was a great buncha classmates i've met..
we even took pix 2gether + teacher as well..
shall upload it when my hp is free
(its chargin right now)
kakaka cux mostly r 1st-timers like ME!
*phew
least it dun make me feel stupid or SLOW
haven really completed my ME Board..
so cant show it YET.
wil go develop the photos and paste paste paste..
TADAH! den it can show every1 lohx..
im lookin 4ward 2 attendin more classes le..
in a blink of eyes, its my last day out of 6days hol..
tml its my 1st biz day again?!
kinda feelin lazy 2 return 2 work..
h0w nice if i can cont stayin at hm 2 scrap scraps scrap..
i wanna change job lahx..
but i duno what kinda job i want..
*sObx
2dae wil b my last day..
how m i gonna spend it lehx..

btw,
Happy 2007 to Everyone~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home