小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

im back to blog lohx~
was busy watchin My Girl on YouTube,
plus rushing backups readin 4 my reports ytd..
thus, there's no entry lahx..
hehehe.. the day b4 me & zhen went Vivo!
i keep tellin her i got a feelin that Jane is workin at Vivo..
so we purposely went into Adidas,
walk arnd jux 2 "inspect" the shop thorougly..
and THERE's NO JANE?!
how come harx?
i tot i got E.S.P can predict future?
lolx..
nevertheless, we went gai gai aft that..
walked into MNG, Zara, F21, GAP
but NOTHING catches our eye..
HOW COME?!
bcux mayb we'r not in e mood 2 shop?
if not then price not what we want, so we jux went off..
act. spotted afew F21 tops which r nice..
budden, jux dun have e mood 2 try them out..
if IT really is sth i want, i wil faster "chop" de lohx..
anyway, zhen acc me 2 LJS!
hohohho~
which side of my face nicer?
Right?

or Left?

i personally prefer my right side face..
m tryin hard not 2 show my CHUBBY face..
*pinch my own face

compare this and e pix above..
zhen didnt change pose at all lohx..
hahaha..
realised it when im transfering the photos..

proof that we'r dinning at LJS..

we'r startin our crazy acts again..
zhen hiding bhind me..

Ugh~
trying 2 box me lehx?

wanna strangle me harx?

our normal take..
hahaha..

we went Ben & Jerry's
bcux i promised zhen 2 treat her..
as a form of celebrating her gettin enlist?

cutie wordings on the small table..

zhen with our ice cream..

i look so greedy in it ehx?

zhen say i oways do this 2 our food..
stickin my tongue out..

OUR ice cream!!

whoa~ zhen look ready 2 start le..

why zhen can start eatin e ice cream?

L.O.L.x

aft our v delicious-yummy-marvellous-ice cream,
zhen acc. me 2 "play" some ppl..
cux 1 of my poly frenx workin at Boost..
so i went 2 play him out..
purposely walk pass the shop..
when he's not looking out..
i smile at 1 of his colleague (a guy)
and mayb he tot i wanna patronise e shop,
so he smiled back at me..
and i smiled at him even more
and blink my eyes + nod my head..
the guy smiled back too!
lolx.. only when my fren notice me,
den my fren, Chris say "hello"
and i "hello" back..
and his colleague turn 2 ask Chris, "your fren arhx?"
hahaha.. i faster sneak away lahx..
muahahahhaha~
me & zhen was laughin so hard..
BUT, i stil went back..
and we got a free drink lohx!
his colleagues r so funny can?
i ask.. mayb e 1 in charge, pointing 2 a machine..
*there were 4 transparent machines
"what is this for ehx?"
and the guy in charged replied, "you'll find out soon.."
when im stil in e midst of "huhx-ing"
zhen say its a mixer..
-.-"
disgrace myself again..

here's our free drink ---- Mango Tango Crush

helping them 2 promote..
drink Boost & be proud of it!

my arm looks kinda skinny over here ehx?

drink Boost make me STRONG!
lolx..
i like my arm in this pix..
seems so thin..
muahhahahahahah~
*jump arnd in joy

it was v cold in Vivo..
and we had ice cream followed by smoothies..
can u imagine how cold we are?
our stomach was full to the extreme too!
LJS + ice cream + smoothies
*faint
nx time shall head 2 Vivo again..
hopefully can see Jane workin there ehx?
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home