小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

im goin over Cecil Hse 2 upload my report..
follow by havin lunch at the Thai Rest. at Temasek Tower..
bless me that it wont rains..
reason being : im wearin heels 2dae
hahaha..
and.. im carryin my xxkg lappy with me..
so if it rains, i wont b able 2 run fast either..
therefore.. DONT RAIN!

my papa got invited by his colleagues 2 dine at Ritz Carlton
fwah!
cux his colleague's daughter gettin married..
and the dinner is held at 1 of e ballrm at Ritz Carlton
how cool is that ehx?
my jiejie say 1 table cost at least $800+++
so.. u can imagine how big e hongbao my papa mux bring?
OMG~
how i wish i can go dine there too!
hahaha
and its on 21st Jan,
which is e day Rain is holdin his concert..

update in detail later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home