小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i know i haven been updating recently..
was quite busy with my SLA Report
plus some other "有的没的" stuffs lohx..
anyway, jux nw acc Siew Xiang go SunShine Plaza..
finally there's some1 who is more 路痴 than me!
hahaha.. she printed a map frm Street Directory..
heard frm her colleague tak 131 frm Tanjong Pagar down..
she only know alight 7 stops ltr..
but duno e exact location..
therefore, luckily got me arnd!
we found that ulu place..
aft alighting at e stop, i was busy lookin arnd..
c which buildin is shown on e map..
saw a familiar Paradiz Centre..
and imm. know where we shld head le..
*feel so proud of myself
i shall show off this 2 dar.dar
so in future he cant say im 路痴 anymore le..
our SX is so swt 2 her bf can?
bght a nearly $150 Gundam 4 her aiai..
can u bear to spend so much on a figurine?
we even bcum auntie jux 2 save $2..
(bargain with shop uncle 2 lower e price by $2)
lolx.. super auntie lahx..
e shop auntie go on n on abt e limited edition Gundam..
and our Ms Wong jux keep listenin..
while e time jux goes tick tock tick tock away..
nearly spend 30mins in e shop!
aft buyin e Gundam, we walk 2 PS ehx..
IM e 1 leadin e way horx!
hohohoho~
*feel proud of myself again
rch PS, head 2 Motorola Service Centre..
e girl wanna collect her hp..
another nearly 30mins wait lohx..
honestly e staff r takin their own swt time..
we even saw a guy waitin v long..
e person serving him is nowhere in sight..
GOSH~
lucky i dun buy Motorola phone *phew
she.. wanna reward me 4 acc her..
so give in 2 me..
we had LJS 4 lunch le..
wakakakak..
she complainin gonna condemn LJS le..
=x
another long wait..
might b due to lunchtime lahx..
took me 20mins 2 buy e food..
and our last stop, KFC
agreed 2 help my colleague buy KFC..
rched office at 240pm!
followin pix r taken last wk..
last fri was cravin 4 some sweeties..
hence i bght lotsa strawberry stuffs back
all stored in office 4 munchin..

after openin a UOB a/c on wed,
i finally received my Visa Mini on Sat le..

my thoughtful mama bght me Doraemon bedsheets..
got pillow & bolster cover as well..
*bEaMx*

yeahx yeahx..
not only bedsheets but decorative items..
its for CNY de!!!
hohohoh~ come my hse on CNY..
and u'll c my hse full of my Ding Dang

this is 4 pasting on toilet bowl cover de..
but how cld i bear 2 use it?

4 hanging in my hse..
there's 1 v special de worx..
can b folded into a piggybank nehx..

saw dar.dar's fave, Keroro lahx..
how cld i not buy it?

the normal Yan-Yan vs Doraemon Yan-Yan
which is better?

*definitely Ding Dang Yan-Yan!

last Sun wanna go dar.dar's hse take his bag..
realised that e stairs at my hse downstairs was flooded..
is the rain really so heavy?

see.. its flooded till so big patch yehx?

my KAKA won 1st in the Open Class
- Disc Competition

*a round of applause 4 KAKA

and my KAKA proceed to won 1st in Expert Class
- Disc Competition

*another rnd of applause 4 KAKA

know what im tryin 2 say here?
"my sis"'s brand of pillow
hahaha

YAY!
my fave idol - ELVA!

bght her CD at Popular and got a free Calendar..
again.. i cant bear 2 use it..

happily with my ELVA latest album..

im a proud owner of ELVA's album..!
YAY!

*those close 2 me shld know i seldom buy CDs

dar.dar and me went 2 e AMK HUB!
its really freaking BIG inside..
big until i wanna go there shop some day..
oh yahx.. bght this Mochi frm e FairPrice Xtra..
cux i told dar.dar inside got HongBao..
mayb i lucky hands can get a LARGER hongbao..
hahaha.. greedy me~

this mochi is e same as last time e 1 i bght..
jux that this kind inside got choco in e middle..
which i dun find it v nice..
except maybe 4 e Mint flavour?

anyway, have already found some1 2 go with me..
hahaha.. our poor Ms Wong hafta wear formal lohx..
every single day! including Fri!
her co. wanna change their image mahx..
so now, im e oni 1 who can dress down le worx..
hohohoho~
wanna buy new clothes,
new bottoms (capri pants),
new flat shoes,
new bag,
new everything 4 CNY!
btw, i joined a online spree..
spent $60 on 4 tops siax..
which is arnd $15 each top lohx..
v cheap right?
m awaitin for e stuff's arrival..
wonder wil it rch b4 CNY?

morn met with some mishap..
really super sway..
my current external HD suddenly die on me..
ALL my files are stored inside lohx..
with e whole of 2006 not backup YET!
super jialat until i v scare arhx..
let nehx nehx know abt it..
and he nv scold me at all lohx..
sumore help me think of solution..
ask me dun panic arhx *hahaha
he say if our ppl cant retrieve e files,
we can engage outsiders 2 retrieve it 4 us..
plus he say he got extra cables 4 me..
he gonna pass it 2 me tml..
lets c whether can my files b salvaged?

my dingdang-gotchi jux die..
so sad ehx..
63 days..
broke my all time record..
im gonna switch it off..
dun think i got e patient 2 start..
to build up that 63days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home