小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

back 4 work after 1..2..3..4 days of hols..
after 2dae and tml,
i'll b havin my long long break le..
yes yes.. nehx nehx approved my leave..
wil b havin a 6days break..
how great is that?
i've decided 2 visit my friends at work..
acc them 4 lunch?
lets c who r those fortunate ones..
=p
Sat wil b havin art class frm aftn until evening..
Sun wil b at hm with parents..
mayb mahjong?
Mon wil b gai gai day bahx?
Tue shld b goin dar.dar's hse lohx..
ytd went over his hse..
and his dad cooked dinner 4 us..
YUM YUM~
intend 2 eat sakae de..
but was full over at Compass Pt..
anyway, this xmas i received 4 doraemon stuffs..
2 from my ever-dearest mama
1 from my ever-loving sis
and lastly 1 frm xiang mei arhx..
muackx them!

at e background is 2 from my mama..
e more AA "thing" is frm sis..

this is IT!
fly from Jap-Bangkok-SG
cool huhx?
think is like Yan-Yan bahx?
i cant bear 2 eat!!

chopsticks & nailclipper
contributed by my mama lohx..

this belt is frm my sis too..
she bght frm Bangkok..

stil frm my sis..
also from Bangkok de..

close up view of e tee
she got a piece with diff color..

the tee i bght 4 dar.dar de..
yupx.. frm Flesh Imp my love..

a tee my sis bght 4 dar.dar
my sis v thoughtful horx?

YAY!
my sis rem 2 buy magnet 4 me..

from LiMei..
fly all e way frm Australia..

another gift from colleague..
wonder whats inside ehx?
shall reveal it tml lahx?
make a guess?

Total gifts received:
Doraemon Lamp
N Mei (NDSL)
Doraemon Chopsticks
Doraemon Nail Clipper
Doraemon Big Cup
Crown Belt
Tee
Doraemon Yan-Yan
Thailand Magnet
Australia Magnet
Aussino Notebook
Aromatherapy
Winnie The Pooh Biscuits
Notebook from KuHa
Reindeer
another item haven opened.

thats all folks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home