小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

yeahx~
im goin Outram 4 lunch..
hohoho~ meetin zhen at tanjong pagar mrt..
she jux went 4 her interview at Novena..
jux nice she goin Outram pay her auntie a visit..
so coincidenntly i wanna meet her 4 lunch..
nice nice we'r goin Chinatown lohx..
hopefully can have desserts again bahx~
*clap hands*

To be continued...

Waiting for train..

nice take!

act cute us~

me stil acting cute.. -.-"


lolx~
please pardon my above panaroma pix..
took them in a matter of sian-ness
but sway enough..
after takin these photos,
finance ppl email me say got billin discrepancies..
!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so disturbed by it..
i hate e word discrepancies nw..
gosh~ 2dae goin off at 630pm..
meetin dar.dar at boon lay..
im so sick & tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home