小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Joke of the day

jux nw was skypin with cine..
tellin her abt a "arguement" in office..
cux i shoot my colleague,
"anyway i'll b workin here 4 another fews mths.. i dun find it a need.."
like majiam telling them im leavin soon?
den cine jux shoot me,
"walao eh.. u damn GL.."

this is e 1st time some1 say i GL siax?
know whats e meanin of GL anot?
duno arhx?
go try shooting oths & c what ppl scold u?
maybe can get e meaning of it..

jux got fly plane by sum1..
in e end im goin bugis by myself..
*roll eyes*
anyway, shall get zhen's pressy
and den my fave bubble tea as compensation 4 myself..
shldnt have believed her and wait 4 her..
nw go bugis cfm alot ppl lohx!!
*shake head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home