小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

i said i met my sis ytd aft work right?
so sad bcux e total damage 4 MYSELF is over $200!!
shall not mention what is e exact amt..
anyway, my colleague's replacement comes in 2dae..
so happy right now!!
nx month onwards i dun have 2 rush anymore..
and i wil no longer b held responsible 4 wrong figures..
YAY!
lets c what i bght ytd shall we?
this morn took the lift..
realise they haven come 2 service e button yet?!
total amount includin my sis's share..
my stuffs!
excluding some of the alphas..
cux not enuff space?

decorative stickers..
cute cute too!

big circle alpha stickers..

alpha rub-ons
3 different colors + fonts..

red, blue, orange pen
big photo tape..

big alpha stickers with birthday patterns..

alpha stickers with different fonts..

still alpha stickers..
but different colors this time..

decorative rub-ons + wordings rub-ons

bling blings!!
and different shape clipers
very nice bcux there's stars included..

25 pieces of patterned paper
with over 20 designs..

new cutter!!
got a cute name --- cutterpede

this is how it looks like..

YAY!
i've changed from FSC to Scrapaholic Anonymous!

finally filled up my whole card..
took me nearly a yr lehx..

my new card!!

its stil empty!!
got 5yrs 2 complete this card..
a total value of $500!
but i can go down on double stamp days..
so i jux need 2 spend $250 only!
wOohOo~
im damn excited ok?
becux i can use their Sizzix cutter le..
can cut big n small alpahs..
plus numerics too!
how great is that?
upon completin my old card,
i've got 3 free classes..
hMmm` oni dilemma is duno which 1 2 join..
*scratch head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home