小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

*yawnx* had a full 7hrs slp..
but im still feelin tired now..
what happened?
nahx.. been rushin my Xmas pressy..
thou need 2 brainstorm 4 ideas..
i enjoyyed it!
hahah.. shall upload e pix show show..
and also update on last wkend..
i bet cine & zhen mux b curious..
how come i got chance 2c sx's bf right?
hohohoho~ read on 2 find out bahx.. =D

4 my colleague de..
ex-colleague..
for min workin at Nikon..
for my upstairs colleague
for a/c head's secretary..
know le bahx..
its for francine low!!

for zhenzhen~
Darryl my next door colleague..
my new replacement..
also nx door colleague..
YAY! finish 16 namecards!!

this is toto!
ytd when i came hm.. he slpin look

finally opened Zoo Land 2 eat lahx!!

Last Sat went 2 eat prata..
sis's bf drove us there..

prata menu

sis's bf ordered Roti John..
i nv c b4!!

inside of Roti John

Fish leong's mini concert!!

4 couples but siew xiang & bf not arnd..
arbo jiu 5 couples le..

its fish its fish its fish!!

she oni looks arnd 5cm frm where i sit..
tis is aft zoom in duno how many times lahx..

an Fishermen's Village..
GuoWei with Sharon

my sis + WeiHong

Me & him

WeiXing & Juliana

Group photo!

im busy email-ing ppl..
no time 2 blog..
sumore nehx nehx come over..
OMG!
need 2 ABLB liaox..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home