小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, November 24, 2006

wOwx~
2dae seems 2b a much cooler day..
esp e fact that it started raining arnd 9+am..
freaking cold in office can?
bbbrrrrrr~
morn took train 1st time saw shuai ge siax!
but i think he shld b in late 20s le..
cux he got moustache scar aka hu za yin..
i mean if u uds lahx..
and he got a pair of charming eyes..
those that can dian ren de..
looks boyish & at e same time macho?
lolx.. of cux i dont dare 2 keep lookin at him..
least he found out how?
durin certain stations, he was JUX bside me..
see him closer, act. not really v shuai..
thou his complexion really gd..
no pimples lehx..
smooth as silk?
abit exaggerate lahx..
anyway, he alighted at City Hall..
hMmm~ sadly..
but happy that FINALLY saw 1 shuai ge..
among my 5mths+ workin..
oh yahx.. morn took bus saw e same lady..
e 1 who oways fight 2 board bus 1st..
damn kiasu can?
took a sneak photo of tat lady..
Note : its e 1 in blue..
oni back view lahx..
but v tough ok?
cannot let any1 see i takin pix..
off 2 silent mode too!
shit~ duno will kana sue anot?

1 more doreamon 2 my collection le..
given 2 me by my sis..
wonder why she suddenly so nice?

ahhh.. look!
there's a doreamon inside..

been busy makin pressy 4 colleagues..
consider this as a namecard 2 put in office desk..

4 my nanny..?

my senior + ancestor?
lolx.

my current colleague

my Cecil hse senior's gd frenx..

my colleague..
the 1 who always help me out?
Mr Nice Guy?
hehehe~ stil got afew more 2 rush..

so which 1 u find it nice?
my sis & mama say the Joyce's design is nice..
what u think?
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home