小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

YAY! 2dae is my 1st relax day..
but rch office 1st thing is check email..
bombarded with 6mails!!
that is the average amt lahx..
durin busiest day.. i can get 15emails!!
anyway.. m meetin xiang mei + limei 4 lunch..
we'r goin 2 bugis nehx~
wOohOo~
shun bian collect my online stuffs from Julie..
wil b meetin her at Raffles btw 1245-1pm..
another $107.5 gone~
*sObx*sObx*
but i spend it willingly..
so cant blame any1 for it..
who ask me itchy hands go checkout e webby..
aiya~ i wanna buy bubble tea too!!
wanna tak pix with them..
mayb aft lunch den blog again..
plus post up pix~
i cant wait 2 meet them..


back 2 reality..
need 2 go back check billin stuffs..
lotsa CN 2 issue arhx~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home