小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hihi every1 im back~
jux nw while on e way back..
some accident happened on the train..
i know some of u might find it 2b a joke..
but it really makes us so PAISEH!!
and i really mean it..
cux we went 2 bght bubble tea..
but we didnt drink it onboard the MRT..
yet our Ms Siew Xiang..
accidentally dropped her cuppa milk tea..
perhaps e plastic cup wasnt so thick..
there a hole and e milk tea got spill out!!!
all these happened right infront of me..
and infront of alot ppl!!!
they jux look at it and do nothing..
nobody offer any tissue..
and me, siew xiang + limei jux stand there panick..
finally siew xiang tak another plastic bag 2 put e broke cup inside..
and thus stopped e flowin of milk tea..
but by then, e cabin was filled with flowin milk tea..
they jux siam as much as they can..
but its not avoidable..
cux e train brake & go brake & go..
so e milk tea jux keep flowin up and down..
*shake head*
siew xiang cfm paiseh until face duno throw where..
even those who jux board oso know we 3 r e culprits..
bcux of e cup that siew xiang is holding..
GOSH!
it certainly was a mess..
anyway, end of story..

this morn while takin train 2 work..
saw a bian tai guy..
well he didnt do anything 2 me..
but i jux felt uncomforatble arnd him..
not bcux he's v yandao or what..
he wasnt anyway..
fat & big build lohx..
i jux find him mentally unsound..
and quite AA..
keep fidgetting away..
aiya~ hope not 2c him again..

read on 4 my latest updates..
a LO i did ytd..
its suppose 2b a card 4 kelly..
took this LO from a scrapbookin mag..
but i added in sth of my own..

1 of e wordsearch i did on train..
got ppl glance at me while im doin lohx..

another 1 i did durin work..

my ding dang die when i came back..
he's hidin in his "shi guang ji"

oni 1mth and he weight 154kg
consider fat?

taken last fri..
while waiting 4 cine..
we went neoprint shop and hide..
den took pix in e neoprint machine..
hahaha.. cunning?

happily posing & snapping..

i love tak pix at a higher view..
make my face slimmer?

love this take..
ever-lasting acting cute..

kiss kiss me?

cine bght 4 me my Disney cookies..
i love her~

at Sakae..
getting ready 2 eat Sukiyaki Chicken..

took a neo.neo too!!
after like duno how many donkey yrs..

1 of my nx door colleagues gave me..
duno what izzit..
but looks interestin to me..


below shows what i bght!!
including some belonging 2 my sis..
BUT some only!!
like 80% is mine lohx..
OMG!!

my album refills..
YAY! i can continue do my HK album..
*clap hands*

my sis's
not sure whether is rub-on or stickers..

my sis's
its alpha stickers..
in orange shade..
looks so fresh 2 me..

1 of each..
mine is friendship & hers is love..
we can share share..

this comes free..
because every $50 got free gift..
contains brads, tags, ribbons..

whole look of it..

alpha stickers..
cutie cutie lehx..
got bear bear de..

alpha rub-ons..
in a v swt pattern..

togetherness rub-ons..
its mine..

girls stickers..
all contains words 2 describe girls..
its mine of cux..

smally milly alpha stickers..
mine again..

rub-ons..
in a nice font + shade

not sure is this mine or my sis's..

my sis's
time stickers..

pattern rub-ons..
my sis love these..
i dun uds why?

antique pattern alphas..
really got a feel of antique-ness?

mine~
alphas rub-ons..

my sis's..
some patterned stickers..


btw, 2dae is my sis's 1st day of work..
hopefully she enjoys workin at her new environment..
hehhee..
as 4 me lehx..
i hope can meet xiang mei & limei 4 lunch..
they'r a great buncha friends..
got so much laughter with them lehx..
hohoho~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home