小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, November 20, 2006

arhh~ im finally here 2 update le..
shall start from last wk until last last wk?
last wkend was spend at dar.dar's hse lahx..
playing my fave Dragon Quest!!

tried e new Okayo Chicken Burger..
cux got egg in it.. =X

in the monster arena..
fighting for Rack A lehx..
this is e grp that i send in 2 fight..
they'r killer machine grp!!
btw, my hero call FangFang in e game..
hahahha~

Round 1 opponent..
super damn big size can..
compared 2 mine is v big lohx..

Round 2 opponents..
all Cats series..

Round 3 opponent..
e toughest among all Rack A..
cux got a healer in e team..
he can heal his team-mates..

ultimately..
my grp stil emerge as CHAMPION!!

okok.. below is for last last fri de..
helped 2 cele zhen's 20th bdae mahx..
meet her up at Tanjong Pagar..
and took train down 2 Orchard 2gether..

1st stop at Heeren Flesh Imp..

they gimme a call..
ask me go down change something?

tadah!!
its 2 change 2 Black Cardholder..
see the freebies..

and we decided to dine at Sakae..
waited 4 cine 2 arrive..
was allocated 2 a corner end table 42..

eeekkkk~
they like wasabi with sushis..

i hate wasabi..
i oni like soy sauce niax..

cine bght a box of almond biscuits 4 zhen..

i asked cine 2 buy 4 me Disney cookies..
love her lots..
nono~ i hate cine..
cux she oways call me kuku fellow..
she den kuku fellow horx?

gettin ready 2 eat Sukiyaki Chicky..

Oei.. whose hand is that?

our Sukiyaki chicky..
love it cux got "dan hua" soup..

high class fried tofu..
cost $5.90..

bdae girl request neo.neo
so we went 2 took 1..
taken while decoratin e neo.neo

our Missy Cine duwan go hm early..
requested either pub or K..
definitely i choose K right?
so we hopped 2 Party World lohx..
didnt know their screen is so BIG lehx!!

was given 4 free drinks in e package..
we had bubble red tea + pearls..

while K-ing with zhen..

while k-ing with cine cine..

grp photo No.1
normal pose

Grp photo No.2
"v" sign

grp photo No.3
^5 pose

grp photo No.4
goofy (except for me)

grp photo No.5
we love u with our big hearrt!

grp photo No.6
we love u with our own hearrt!

cute cute mahx?
kekeke..
nowadays my sis not arnd 2 skype with me..
lucky got siew xiang email with me..
kekeke..
2dae jux went 2 develop pix..
im gonna start doin my xmas pressy le..
4 my gift exchange with my girls..
and den my colleagues,
and my poly friends de..
dont b sad if u didnt receive anything frm me k?
i give u my kiss wil do..
lolx..
j/k j/k..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home