小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

i've got an annoucement to make..
and that is ...
im not gonna eat any omellette for the nx few mths..
reason bcux i bght a box 4 myself..
in e end i eat until i wanna PUKE lohx!!!
e guy mux b cfm definitely "fancy" me..
arbo why he gimme so much?
cheese.. ham.. noodle.. egg.. everything is ALOT..
even e sauce oso alot..
partly is my fault lahx..
let me explain why..


while ordering..
me : auntie, gimme more mayo
auntie : ok (busy writing down..)
after awhile..
i saw auntie packin 1 4 take away de..
she add ALOT brown sauce i tell u..
i was secretly laughin inside n thinking,
"who e hell want so much brown sauce siax?"
in e end,
auntie : number 17
me : *shocked* walk over 2 e counter..
auntie : duwan mayo horx?
me : auntie, actually i want MORE mayo..
auntie : orh.. not duwan mayo arhx?
me : *laugh* yahx.. i want more mayo..
auntie : okok
(went back counter open up & add HELL LOT of MAYO)
me : *dumbfound*
(auntie walkin back 2 me)
auntie : i add more mayo for u le..
me : *unwillingly* thank u..
( i walk away thinkin to myself..
"i wan more mayo in e end i got more 4 both sauce.
Is this consider a benefit?")


thus, this resulted in me eatin alot mayo too!
wonder how much weight i gonna gain 2dae arhx..
*sObx*sObx*
see so much eggs leftover..
*cross fingers*
its not my fault ok?

b4 that i went MWL 2 walk..
in e end, cant resist e temptation
and i bght afew items..
aft MWL, i went Spotlight..
saw they import new alpha stickers..
so nice & cute!
i bght 3
however, somehow e cashier scan 2..
and i kinda save $6! oOooPx!
=X

3 cardstock stickers i bght..

alpha stickers from Spotlight..

alpha stickers with pattern

alpha stickers too!

this is 1 of e dish my mama whipped up ytd..
its "San Dan Wang"
got century eggs, eggs & duck eggs.

im gonna show all of u my HK album..
thou its only half-complete with 20 pages!!

1st page..
we at airport + plane..

2nd page
rch HK & took Tram!

3rd page
wanted 2 go to The Peak.
so we took Peak Tram..

4th page
at The Peak shopping centre + restuarant

5th page
enjoyin scenary at The Peak
plus shoppin at Times Square..

6th page
2nd day breakfast..
visit to Ocean Park!!!

7th page
took Cable Car!!

8th page
dar.dar won a doraemon 4 me..
and me took rollar coaster 1st time!!

9th page
board the viewin tower ride & watch animal show..
we even try e water ride..

10th page
dinner with dar.dar's hk relatives..

11th page
3rd day of journey..
went to a temple (4got e name)

12th page
lunch + dessert
e dessert is at Xu Liu Shan
i love their mango desserts!!

13th page
a visit to Avenue of Stars
we even took e Star Ferry back..

14th page
4th day of trip
went to visit e coliseum

15th page
went to The Racecourse

16th page
won money 4 e 1st time!!
but its jux so peasy miny amt..
even took pix with my winnin horse & jockey!

17th page
went 2 eat roast goose..
i love roast goose now..
its so much more delicious than duck & chicky

18th page
dinner at Gathering Cafe.
even witness an accident infront of our hotel.

19th page
went 2 Lan Kwai Fong
chilled at Apartment Downstairs..

20th page
5th day morn..
went to Repulse Bay..

yes~ i have finally do until 5th day..
i love doing my HK album..
brin back lotsa precious memories..
sumore when i complete my HK album,
i get to start on my Friends de..
all e way back from Pri sch - Poly lehx!!
in addition, there's a sense of satisfactory too!
i can say 4 sure that im addicted le..
wOohOo~
who else wanna join me?
*smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home