小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, November 17, 2006

Thats me!
going lunch on my own again..
even Siew Xiang oso ask,
"why u like 2 go PS & Bugis urself?"
kekeke.. cux i enjoy?

went down Bugis & realise e strudel stall stil arnd..
so bght 1 Mango strudel
(as a treat 4 myself lahx.. hehx)

top view worx!

side view..
see mango anot?

after eating e top coat of e strudel..
hMmm~ its so delicious can?
wanted 2 treat my colleagues de..
but no1 was arnd when i started eatin..
so in e end, everything is mine!!
wOohOo~
i wan sumore i wan sumore~


notice e color of e post is Mango too?
wanna eat it?
;)
btw, jux nw i asked Siew Xiang,
"How u feel abt me? got changed?"
she say, "still as 爽快 as durin sec sch.."
wOohOo~ is that consider a compliment?
is being 爽快 a gd thing?
mayb im jux more str8 4ward & frank bahx?
like whateva thingy i dun like,
i wil jux say?
partly that was why dar.dar oways say,
"v easily fpq?"
cux if things dont go as i want,
i wil fpq!!
hahah.. know whats fpq?
its 发脾气 lahx..
uds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home