小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Editted

look at the white & fluffy clouds..
its been so long since i saw such clouds ye..

im back jux like i said i'll b back..
and is 2 upload photos!!!
YAY!
we took 4 person pix worx..
really hard 2 tak..
especially got 2 girls who seldom tak pix..!
anyway, great lunch with them..
e weather ytd..
does it looks like tornado?

had our lunch at Mos worx..
why mux states no pet allowed?
wld ppl brin pets into here?

while waitin 4 siew xiang & limei 2 buy their lunch..

taken outside the YaKun Kaya Toast shop

really v diff 2 take pix of 4 ppl!

nan de siew xiang tak photo..

me & zhen

with siew xiang

her tryin 2b taller than me..

with limei

their heart heart worx..

come come let me box u girls..

tryin 2b shorter is really diff..

limei in e process of "boxing" me..
but siew xiang press e shutter le..

self tak 3 person photo

finally a nice 1!

hope we girls can meet 4 lunch again kx?
love u girls~
mayb we have lotsa meetups soon..

btw, im a purple freak nw..
so pardon me if all entries r in purple..
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home