小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

im back to work aft ytd MC-ed
was havin a serious cramp ytd..
totally unbearable & untolerable arhx..
even dont feel like goin 2c a doc..
cux i duwan 2 walk at all!
sumore sky dark dark like thunderstorm striking..
BUT anyway, i stil went 2c doc..
and was caught in e thunderstorm on e way back..
half of my pants turn wet lohx..
even when im using a brolly lehx..

ytd manage 2 do abit of e pressy 4 my girls..
its suppose 2b btw $10-$15
and yet iim doing sth more exp than that..
hahaha~ whoever got it mux b damn lucky ok?
i put in lotsa efforts 2 learn frm my sis..
b sure 2 treasure it ehx?


2dae rch office got a total of 16 NEW mails..
wth siax?!
flood my mailbox?
lucky i always clear it..
if not sure mail sendin disabled le..
check my gmail a/c..
got lotsa chat exchange btw e girls lohx..
read until i goin siao..
so much 2 load arhx!!!
a total of 60+ siax..
*heng* gmail wil collaspe all 2gether..
if not i slowly read 1 by 1 wil tak donkey yrs..

among e 16mails i received,
got 1 is confirmation frm my colleagues xmas celebration..
they'r organisin a celebration at 1 of my colleagues' hse..
it wil b potluck yo~
i'll b bringing my muffins + fruit puddings..
gift exchange too!
so excited at the thought of it..
my colleagues all bringing partner along..
so i ask dar.dar 2 acc me..
damn SURPRISED that he agreed!!
omg~ i wil definitely rem this yr's xmas de..

another thing..
on Mon, i accidentally heard frm my colleague..
that my co.'s bonus is given in June.. not in Dec lehx..
which means if i want my bonus, i hafta work until June 07
wth?!
exactly a yr in co.?
was feelin damn bu shuang at 1st..
but aft thinking abt it..
i find it quite reasonable..
if its in Dec, e most i get is half a mth?
if its in June, i might get more of it?
so which is better?
definitely June right?


jux nw on e train..
i smell sth fragrance comin frm a lady..
it makes me suddenly miss my hao jiemei's smell
i mean not BO or what lahx..
diff ppl got diff smell mahx..
my hao jiemei like 2 spray a perfume..
aft mixin with his ciggie smoke,
e smell is v special..
hahaha.. m i abnormal?
i suddenly miss his smell so much..
lolx.

bad news now..
my Jan/Feb goin Taiwan dream wil b gone..
cux my sis cant tak leave 4 6mths!!!
WTH?!
meaning from nw til May 07, she cant tak leave..
yet nx mth she goin BKK with aiai,
end of Mar she goin Aus 4 her grad..
Taiwan requires 7-8days..
she say cant tak long unpaid leave..
*sObx*sObx*
they all gimme fake hope..
say can go Jan.. in e end no1 is really planning it..
Shit them all!
liars & idiots..
i shall save up 2 go myself..

ytd tell dar.dar abt it..
and he suggest we 2 go resort lohx..
BUT i find that he say this jux 2 make me give up e idea..
of going Taiwan durin Jan/Feb..
so i didnt reply him lahx..
HPMH~
i wont give up e idea de..
wil definitely find ppl acc me 2 go..
i MUST go, i WANT go, i DEFINITELY go..!!
lame~
ltr lunch meetin siew xiang, limei + zhen..
im so lookin 4ward 2 lunchin with them..
i miss them~
hehehe...
shall upload pix aft lunch
(if there is any..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home