小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ugh~ its suppose 2b a beautiful day 2dae..
but got some spoiler spoil my day..
=(
make my mood turn blue & down..
*sObx*sObx*
once again, i feel like changin my decision..
all bcux of that some1 from my co.
always checking & controlling & interferring me..
can u pls leave me alone, xXx?
even thou nehx nehx not arnd in Sg,
yet that xXx stil wanna boss arnd?
oh pls, dont u know that alot ppl in co. cant stand u?
im so sad for you..
bcux u seems so high up in there..
yet not many ppl can stand the way u do things..
how ehx?
high in IQ yet low in EQ?
would u rather high in IQ or EQ?
if me, i hope both.. *cheeky*
nahx.. wld rather EQ..
got a high IQ yet u dun have much frenx..
whats e use?
ur world wil b grey n filled with loneliness..
im afraid of loneliness..
thus, EQ is great 4 me lohx..
if only that xXx can quit, then e world wil b peaceful..
if my tml is filled with happiness,
i might consider bloggin usin chn words..
*pray hard ltr dun rain*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home