小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

im so sick & tired of my job..
have been with e co. 4 nearly 5mths le..
even me at the thought of it was surprised..
cant imagine i can stick 2 a full time job for 5mths?
but suddenly this mth im so sick of doing it..
esp the billing part..
make me so devasted & irritated..
hafta keep goin through the discrepancies..
lookin at numbers every single day..
i can even memorise it..
so many items 2 go through..
and yet so little time..
call up & email ppl 2 clarify..
worse thing is 2 wait 4 AMI team 2 update changes..
can take years arhx!!
gosh~ im feelin so sick nw..
havin neckache, arm-ache & backache!!
everyday sit same position & look at laptop..
sooner or later my short-sightedness cfm increase!!
*sObx*sObx*
can i have a 1mth break?!
and yet get paid 4 havin break?
=(
quite disappointed too..
cux friends dont seems 2 support me & sis's biz..
send out questionnaire..
but didnt get much replies lehx?
mayb wkend at hm den send thru MSN bahx..
hopefully can rch at least 50ppl?
sIgh~
webby oso haven setup..
but i no time 2 do right now..
SLA n billing need me..
hopefully nx mth e replacement can do e billing..
dont cum n pester me 2 help..
i duwan 2 help him do..
i mux handover completely..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home