小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

BIG news BIG news..
my blog can be view again le..
those empty pages days r gone lohx..
most prob due to the Tagboard bahx..
Because after i've changed it,
im able to see my blog in office le..
YAY!
congrats 2 myself..
hehehe.. let me do some updates 1st..
me & my stupid rabbit teeth face..

aaahhhhh~
i wanna box myself..
to shed off my chubby face..
toto hiding under e table..
he got a guilty look horx? toto with my sis's hello kitty slippers..
sumore resting on it lehx..
toto with my Doraemon slippers..


Mon oni me + another colleague turn up 4 work..
because e rest took leave 2 go hols..
i rather use e leave on oth days instead..
therefore i turn up 4 work as usual lohx..
was feeling quite bored n lonely..
not many ppl online skype,
was feelin slpy so i wanted 2 tak a nap..
then heard e sound of some1 callin me on skype..
woke up n realise its zhen..
hehehe, i faster wake up n return her call..
thus, started our chat conversation thru skype..
its really interesting lehx..
talking 2 each oth thru skype..
even my colleague oso wonderin how i talk?
because i wasnt using my telephone..
m i talkin 2 e air?
hehehe.. of cux not lahx..
because i need 2 go PS buy sth..
so ask zhen 2 acc me..
we even shared noodle omellette 2gether..
she bght fried tofu n me sausage 2 fill our stomach..
i skipped my lunch.. =x
photo whoring while on our way back..
purposely took train 2 Marina Bay..
so we can have a seat..
our 1st photo..
i give my very smiley smile..
excuse me, why u cover ur face n slp?
we'r so sad that cine is at HK..
posing with my lucky number "7"
short fingers vs long fingers?
i look v bright while zhen's eyebag r obvious..
this is cute horx?
i was tryin 2 bend down 2 fit my head into e view..
very tough ehx?
struggling 2 tak shot from a higher view..
love this shot..
i got a mischievous look horx?
hehe, i like e ME inside..
isnt it obvious?
its a "v" that im posing..
make a guess what i wanna say..
can see its an "e" bahx?
looks more like a "c" than a "r" horx?
know what alphabet?
its an "o"
attempting to make a "n"
but my hand was kana cut off..
but overall, e last 5 pix make up to my name..
"veron" if u know..


wOohOo~ lets take a look at what i've bght?
spend over $90 on Mon lehx..
because i've changed a new card 4 Made With Love..
was informed that i need 2 filled up whole of e card,
before 21st Dec 2 qualify 4 e membership..
*sObx*sObx*
hafta spend arnd $100 more le..
thats why i bght so much thingy from e shop..
but its worth it..
cux i need 2 make pressy 4 frenx..
bdae, xmas etc etc..
2 rub-ons frm Spotlight & a notebk from Daiso
velvet stickets & popup bubble stickers..
bght a black pen, rhinestone brads + quotes stack..
lots & lots of patterned papers..
think can last me afew mths le bahx?
how cute is toto?
with his head slated 2 1 side..
took this pix ytd..
when he was put on e mahjong table..
cute?
know what r these?
poisonous mushrooms worx..
duno why they always grow arnd e grass..
by e end of e day, they'll die off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home